Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,337 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00345 AED / KRW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 40,496 (₩11,752,157) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 3 hours ago)