Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,190 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.534 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 33,808 (元63,265) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (about 1 hour ago)