Cost of living in Changsha, China vs Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 22,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 10,591 (19,778元) in Changsha.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 800 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vilnius costs €1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €45 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Daegu costs ₩20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,505 (about 2 hours ago)