Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.536 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 58,737 (元109,614) in Changchun.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (24 minutes ago)