Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,318 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05444 AED / INR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 65% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 28,242 (₨518,771) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)