Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,448 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.112 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 30,688 (€7,464) in Chalcis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)