Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,232 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03510 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 66,292 (₨1,888,519) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)