Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,677 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07147 AED / PHP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 19,160 (Php268,080) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (35 minutes ago)