Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,742 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.101 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 23,400 (R$ 21,243) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 600 (about 1 hour ago)