Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.111 AED / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,609 prices entered by 234 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 29,392 (R$ 26,452) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)