Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 49%|
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39871 AED / MAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,929 prices entered by 256 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)