Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,459 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05774 AED / HTG
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 28,249 (489,243 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)