Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,111 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05568 AED / HTG
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 29% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 55,703 (1,000,365 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)