Cost of living comparison between Canberra, Australia and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.727 AED / AUD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,511 prices entered by 226 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 3 hours ago)