Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,515 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.099 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 23,731 (R$ 21,596) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quito costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)