Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,360 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.081 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 23,948 (R$ 22,163) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)