Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,279 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.986 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 22,974 (R$ 23,289) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (39 minutes ago)