Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,314 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.158 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 50,315 (R$ 43,456) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (22 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)