Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,467 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.174 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 41,925 (R$ 35,710) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)