Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,484 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.183 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 39,792 (R$ 33,623) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (32 minutes ago)