Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,231 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00551 AED / CLP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 69,856 (CH$12,680,930) in Calama.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (29 minutes ago)