Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,310 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00619 AED / CLP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 39,167 (CH$6,330,084) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元140,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)