Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,283 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00616 AED / CLP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 43,430 (CH$7,049,694) in Calama.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)