Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,360 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00562 AED / CLP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 38,492 (CH$6,848,224) in Calama.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (20 minutes ago)