Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 66%|
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20764 AED / EGP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,150 prices entered by 506 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 77% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)