Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,441 prices entered by 416 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20390 AED / EGP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 79% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 16,869 (E£ 82,731) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)