Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,448 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.915 AED / AUD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 4% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 40,577 (AU$13,920) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zanesville, Ohio costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khulna costs Taka 65 (about 3 hours ago)