Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,356 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.774 AED / AUD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 77,378 (AU$27,892) in Cairns.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)