Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,567 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.906 AED / AUD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 45,182 (AU$15,549) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (42 minutes ago)