Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,466 prices entered by 225 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.785 AED / AUD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 38,678 (AU$13,889) in Cairns.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)