Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,571 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.494 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 31,489 (€7,007) in Cagliari.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hangzhou costs 元2,100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 27 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)