Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,353 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02224 AED / AOA
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 35,473 (1,594,714 Kwanza) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (28 minutes ago)