Cost of living comparison between Cabinda, Angola and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,220 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02225 AED / AOA
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 61,965 (2,784,791 Kwanza) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $757 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)