Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,435 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00340 AED / KRW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 33,600 (₩9,881,011) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)