Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,341 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00328 AED / KRW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 56,364 (₩17,201,058) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)