Cost of living comparison between Burgos, Spain and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,241 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.999 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 53,144 (€13,290) in Burgos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)