Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,513 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.979 AED / SAR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 20,107 (﷼ 20,535) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (38 minutes ago)