Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,364 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.980 AED / SAR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 20,533 (﷼ 20,962) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)