Cost of living comparison between Budva, Montenegro and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,102 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.944 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 44,590 (€11,306) in Budva.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)