Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,375 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00329 AED / KRW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 35,309 (₩10,741,860) in Bucheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)