Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,376 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00343 AED / KRW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 44,990 (₩13,107,777) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)