Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,111 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00313 AED / KRW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 8% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 74,928 (₩23,948,272) in Bucheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (11 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (43 minutes ago)