Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,113 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08462 AED / GMD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 84,944 (1,003,826 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)