Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,233 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08264 AED / GMD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 82,608 (999,627 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)