Cost of living comparison between Bridgetown, Barbados and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,359 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.837 AED / BBD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 75,435 (41,075 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)