Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,234 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.837 AED / BBD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 4% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 74,951 (40,811 Bds$) in Bridgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (28 minutes ago)