Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,599 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.836 AED / BBD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 36,974 (20,140 Bds$) in Bridgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $19,070 (about 1 hour ago)