Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 40%|
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.125 AED / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,875 prices entered by 231 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)