Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,453 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.979 AED / RON
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 20,751 (21,185 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)