Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,205 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 24,070 (﷼ 278,466,191) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (about 1 hour ago)