Cost of living comparison between Bodo, Norway and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,224 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44544 AED / NOK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 22% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 95,500 (kr 214,396) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 2 hours ago)