Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,421 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00513 AED / MWK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 20,637 (4,024,138 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €800 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (11 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (33 minutes ago)