Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,402 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00512 AED / MWK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 34,862 (6,811,055 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)