Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,455 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.505 AED / TND
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 74% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 10,224 (6,793 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)