Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,312 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03597 AED / NPR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 53,607 (₨ 1,490,271) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)