Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,241 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03424 AED / NPR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 50,440 (₨ 1,473,128) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (36 minutes ago)