Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,312 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.845 AED / MYR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 43,308 (RM51,240) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)