Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,389 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.858 AED / MYR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 26,640 (RM31,047) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)