Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,416 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.306 AED / BAM
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 15,568 (6,751KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (about 1 hour ago)