Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.014 AED / BAM
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 66% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 27,559 (13,681KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)