Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,475 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.106 AED / BAM
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 65% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 27,588 (13,101KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)