Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,233 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.993 AED / BAM
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 67% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 27,007 (13,550KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 174KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 110 (about 2 hours ago)