Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,510 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.082 AED / PLN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 20,283 (18,740 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)