Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,303 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.901 AED / PLN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 31,263 (34,698 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)