Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,284 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.996 AED / PLN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 18,462 (18,545 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (43 minutes ago)