Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,413 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.689 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 24,397 (9,073 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)