Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,166 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.576 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 42,269 (16,410 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)