Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,110 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01275 AED / HUF
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 31,293 (2,453,656 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (20 minutes ago)