Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,384 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.529 AED / TND
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 74% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 10,830 (7,084 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (about 1 hour ago)