Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,409 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06042 AED / MZN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 28,691 (474,816 MT) in Beira.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)