Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.538 AED / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,361 prices entered by 281 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)