Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 AED / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,070 prices entered by 281 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (about 2 hours ago)