Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.551 AED / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,135 prices entered by 287 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 29% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $64,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)