Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,511 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03205 AED / DZD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 23,390 (729,900 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fortaleza costs R$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 600 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (20 minutes ago)