Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,363 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03248 AED / DZD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 18,366 (565,485 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)