Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,260 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03369 AED / DZD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 36,000 (1,068,695 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)