Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,064 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00603 AED / XAF
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 54,804 (9,089,136 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)