Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,312 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00688 AED / XAF
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 4% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 36,297 (5,275,179 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)