Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,385 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00660 AED / XAF
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 28,072 (4,251,040 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)