Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,444 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36822 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 86,361 (Bs 234,539) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)