Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,332 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 16,615 (Bs 355,364,440) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)