Cost of living comparison between Baoding, China and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,254 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.543 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 20% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 93,593 (元172,390) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)