Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,245 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.550 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 21,948 (元39,920) in Baoding.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)