Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,438 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07801 AED / DOP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 34,384 (RD$ 440,791) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)