Cost of living comparison between Bangalore, India and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05398 AED / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,526 prices entered by 726 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 66% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)