Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,339 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.809 AED / BND
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 30,824 (B$10,973) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)