Cost of living comparison between Bandar Lampung, Indonesia and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,057 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00027 AED / IDR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 54,567 (Rp 200,876,649) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)