Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,398 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.901 AED / AUD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 42,441 (AU$14,632) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 109,904TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)